To configure event types for an everyday user process template:
- Select Everyday User Process Template dialog > Event Types tab.
- On the Available list, select the event type or Ctrl-click to select the multiple event types that users who are attached to this Everyday User Process template must be able to select, and then click the Move button (>) to move the selected types to the Selected list.
- Move the event types that apply only to this Everyday User Process template into the Selected pane.
- The Available to All Everyday User Process Templates pane displays all the event types that have the Available to all Everyday User Process Templates option selected.
- Continue with other configuration for the templates.
- Click OK.
The template changes get saved.
- For an Everyday User to be able to view and use this template, assign the user to the template.