Before users can submit reservations through the EMS Web App, they must agree to the Terms and Conditions that you specify on the Terms and Conditions tab.
You can format a Terms and Conditions message that displays in the EMS Web App when an Everyday User selects a room.
To configure terms and conditions for an everyday user process template:
- On the Everyday User Process Template dialog select the Terms and Conditions tab.
- Select Design or HTML.
- Design – Selected by default and uses the standard Windows plain text formatting options to format the message. The message displays the way that you want in the Terms and Conditions.
- HTML – To use the HTML option, select the button and enter the HTML code to format the message to display it the way that you want in the Terms and Conditions.
- Continue with other configuration for the templates as needed.
- To save changes, click OK.
- For an Everyday User to be able to view and use this template, assign the user to the template.