Before users can submit reservations through the EMS Web App, they must agree to the Terms and Conditions that you specify on the Terms and Conditions tab.
To configure terms and conditions for an everyday user process template:
- Open the Terms and Conditions tab of the Everyday User Process Template dialog.
- Select the Design or HTML to format a Terms and Conditions message that will be displayed in the EMS Web App when an Everyday User selects a room.
- Design – This option is selected by default and uses the standard Windows plain text formatting options to format the message (spacing, number of lines, capitalization, and so on) so that the message is displayed the way that you want in the Terms and Conditions.
- HTML – To use the HTML option, select the button and enter the necessary HTML code to format the message (spacing, number of lines, capitalization, and so on) so that the message is displayed the way that you want in the Terms and Conditions.
- Continue with any other configuration for the templates as needed; otherwise, click OK to save the changes to the template. For an Everyday User to be able to view and use this template, you must assign the user to the template.