All EMS Billing reports are available under the Billing option on the menu bar. For any EMS report, you can specify the parameters, options, and format for the report, or you can generate the report according to saved settings. (For detailed information about a saved report, see Work with Saved Reports.) Not all reports require the same parameters, nor do they all have the same options available. In addition, you can generate different reports in different formats.
For brevity and ease, the parameters and options that are available for each report are not discussed here. Instead, the options are discussed in Report Descriptions and Options. Contact your EMS administrator if you need assistance in generating any of these report.
To generate an EMS billing report, follow these steps:
- On the EMS menu bar, click Billing to open the Billing menu, and then do one of the following:
- To generate the Billing Worksheet report, click Billing > Invoices > Billing Worksheet.
- To generate any other Billing report, click Billing > Reports, and then click the option for the report that you are generating. For example, to generate the Ageing report, click Billing > Reports > Ageing.
All Billing reports other than the Billing Worksheet report are also available from Reports > Billing.
- On the Setup field, do one of the following:
- To generate the report according to the filter settings that you want (parameters, options, and so on), leave user-specified selected, then go to Step 3.
- To run the report with filter settings that have been saved, select the saved report, and then go to Step 4.
For detailed information about saved reports, see Work with Saved Reports.
- Specify the report parameters, options, and format. See:
- Optionally, do one or both of the following:
- Click Print Preview. A preview of the report opens onscreen.
- To print a hard copy of the confirmation, specify the number of copies that you are printing, and then click Print.
- Click Close. Unless you change the setup, all subsequent reports will be generated and printed according to the parameters and options that you have specified and in the format that you specified. If you want to save certain settings so that you do not have to adjust the filter settings every time you run the report, you can save the report. See Work with Saved Reports.