A group is an entity for which reservations are made at your facilities. A group is one of the four core data items that your EMS administrator must configure so that you can make reservations. A group can be an internal or external entity and it can be an organization or an individual. A contact is a person who serves as the coordinator or focal point for a group.
Attendees get invited, and groups and/or first contacts get notices about changes to the meeting on the Dashboard. Additionally, your Administrator sets the label for the Group field, so the name might vary; in the example below, it is labeled "Customer." A Group is responsible for the meeting, and can designate a First Contact to oversee questions, changes, and updates to the meeting.
This section provides the following information about groups and contacts:
- Search for People
- Search for and Configure Groups or Individuals
- Add or Edit Profile Information for People and Groups
- Create an Everyday User from a Group
- Assign an Everyday User to a Group
- Configure Contacts for a Group
- Import Groups
- Print and Export Group Everyday User Information
- Print and Export Group Information
- Work with Reservations for a Group
- Email a Group