- Open a reservation in the Navigator.
- In the upper right of the Navigator, click Settings > Confirmation Settings. The Confirmation Settings dialog opens.
- These are either sent out automatically after a booking is made in EMS Web App, or manually from the EMS desktop client.
- They contain the date/time/resources for the booking that was created.
- These usually go to end users so they know when their event is and if they owe any money.
- These are sent out automatically based on the filters on the notification rule:
There are five types of notification rules:
Anything On A VIP Event
New Web Users
User Defined Field
- These are usually sent out X days before a booking. They are triggered when a change occurs on a booking, service order, and so forth within that range of days.